Preventative maintenance is critical in maintaining a healthy vehicle. Just like a person's physical health, a vehicles health requires care and attention. A necessary step in keeping a healthy body is choosing a capable doctor whom you trust and respect. The same goes for your vehicle, but in place of a doctor, you will need to find an excellent auto repair shop that you can depend on for servicing your automobile honestly and efficiently. Taking care of your vehicle can save you thousands of dollars in future repairs and save you hours of wasted efforts in finding a reputable auto repair shop when in a time crunch.
Some recommendations Trinity Auto Haus has for finding the perfect auto shop are:
- Look at reviews. In today's virtual and highly technical world of computers and smartphones, reviews can be found with the click of a button. What are customers saying about the auto repair shop? How many stars does the shop average? A great review source is Google Reviews. A company is unable to change a review on google. The impression that the customer received from the company will remain for the rest of virtual reality.
- Are the technicians ASE certified? ASE certified is the gold standard of auto technicians. Ask the question. If the technicians are not ASE certified, move on to the next auto repair shop. Would you go to a doctor without a medical degree? You deserve the best in auto service and ASE certified mechanics are the best.
- How many bays does the shop have? A “bay” is a typical auto repair shop terminology for workspace. Each bay can hold one vehicle. The more bays, the bigger the shop. Knowing how many bays is useful information to know to understand how long you may have to wait to have your automobile fixed. The more bays, the more likely there will be a quicker opening for you when you’re in a pinch.
- Look into what kind of financing the auto repair shop offers. Life happens when you least expect it. The last thing you want is a repair to break your bank. If a vehicle repair costs more than you can afford, you want to be able to rely on the shop to help you figure out ways to pay for your work. Same as cash financing is the optimal route to go if aid is needed.
- Make sure that your auto repair shop is working for your convenience. Do they have free loaner cars? Are there complimentary rides or shuttles? How clean and comfortable is their waiting room? These are necessary conveniences that you should want from your auto repair shop. The more complimentary services they have, the more they are showing you that they value your time.
One of the most significant recommendations that we at Trinity Auto Haus recommend is to make sure that your repair shop has an explicit 3 year/36,000 mile nationwide warranty. A warranty proves to you that your auto repair shop stands behind their work. They're willing to put their money where their mouth is and are showing through actions that they will properly fix and maintain your vehicle.
With so many auto repair shops in the world, we want you to be the most thoroughly informed you can be when choosing yours. If you choose the right auto repair shop, they will help keep you informed on what preventative maintenance you will need. Similar to the way a good doctor will suggest what tests and diets you should be on. If you have any questions regarding preventative maintenance, please feel free to reach out to us at Trinity Auto Haus. We would love to help you along the way!